Thursday, May 15, 2014

Good news for Phil Colanero

Phil Colanero, Jr., Class of 1963, of Morgantown, got good news about the suspicious mass on his kidney.

Facebooks Phil:
“I would like to thank everyone who was praying for my well-being because of a mass found on my kidney. I had a CT on my kidneys and met with the rrologist.
“The mass does not look cancerous and doctors will not operate at this time, but in six months will scan again and if it changes they will remove it.
“So I am so relieved at the outcome and very happy that I am fine for right now. Thank you,  friends and family; feeling good.”
Phil is busy with health situations. Betty Hanlin, who lives in Phil in Morgantown, was hospitalized with a blood sugar count of 600 and kidney pain earlier this month.
That situation also had a welcome outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment